CCC at a Glance
With educational roots dating to 1881, we are a culturally diverse school welcoming persons of all faiths. Educational specifics include:
Type of School: Four-year comprehensive, private, coeducational school that is owned and operated by the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland
Accreditation: AdvancED Association (North Central Accreditation), Ohio State Department of Education, and the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association
Academic Programs: Typical, Individualized, Business, Honors, and Dual High School and College Enrollment (PSEO–Post-Secondary Enrollment Option)
Community/Study Body: Located three miles from downtown Cleveland, 98% of our students are residents of the City of Cleveland.
Grades: 9, 10, 11, 12
School Year: Semester systems with traditional class lengths
Total Enrollment for the 2020-21 School Year Grades 9-12: 543
Other Statistics include:
- Students-teacher ratio: 11:1
- Average class size: 22
- 99% graduation rate Class of 2020
- Honors Programs
- Individualized/Special Education Programs: SLD, CD, OHI, Autism
- 58% of our instructional staff hold advanced degrees
- 50% of our instructional staff have over 11 years of teaching experience
- 86% of CCCHS’s Class of 2020 were accepted into college, earning college scholarships in excess of 1.5 million dollars.
Other academic profile components may also be found under the Academic Tab of this website, which include Courses of Studies, Colleges and College Program, Disciplines & Instructors, and Course Offerings. In summary, we are Creative in Mind and Spirit.