CCC at a Glance
With educational roots dating to 1881, we are a culturally diverse school welcoming persons of all faiths. Educational specifics include:
Type of School: Four-year comprehensive, private, coeducational school that is owned and operated by the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland
Accreditation: AdvancED Association (North Central Accreditation), Ohio State Department of Education, and the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association
Academic Programs: Typical, Individualized, Business, Honors, and Dual High School and College Enrollment (PSEO–Post-Secondary Enrollment Option)
Community/Study Body: Located in three milles from downtown Cleveland, 98% of our students are residents of the City of Cleveland.
Grades: 9, 10, 11, 12
School Year: Semester systems with traditional class lengths
Total Enrollment for the 2018-2019 School Year Grades 9-12: 545
Other Statistics include:
- Students-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Average class size: 22
- 100% graduation rate Class of 2018
- Honors Programs
- Individualized/Special Education Programs: SLD, CD, OHI, Autism
- 60% of our instructional staff hold advanced degrees and two hold doctorates
- 50% of our instructional staff have over 25 years of teaching experience after high school
- Each year, students at Cleveland Central Catholic receive $2.3 million in financial aid and tuition assistance representing 70% of their educational costs
- 86% of CCCHS’s Class of 2018 were accepted into college, earning college scholarships in excess of 1.7 million dollars.
Other academic profile components may also be found under the Academic Tab of this website, which include Courses of Studies, Colleges and College Program, Disciplines & Instructors, and Course Offerings. In summary, we are Creative in Mind and Spirit.