Ticket Information: Lady Ironmen vs Beachwood Lady Bison Thursday, December 9th 6:00 PM
Fans must purchase tickets online by visiting: https://www.beachwoodschools.
The cost of tickets is $7.00. We do not accept cash, therefore all payment must be made via credit card.
We will have a QR code scanner at our ticket gate in case families don’t purchase tickets ahead of time. However, we highly encourage families to purchase their tickets in advance in an effort to save time.
Masks are required
While on Beachwood City School property we ask that all athletes, coaches and fans wear a face covering/mask while indoors.
Athletes and coaches that are on the bench must wear a mask.
Your fans should also wear a mask.
We will have a COVID monitors walking around during the game reminding fans to wear a mask.
We appreciate your cooperation in enforcing this school policy.
Ticket Information: Ironmen vs St. Johns Jesuit HS & Academy
- All tickets must be purchased online at https://www.sjjtitans.com/tickets. No tickets will be available to purchase at the gates.
- Varsity Events (adult/student/senior citizen) $8.00
* Children under the age of 6 will be admitted free.
- No student or senior citizen discounts.
- Credit card charges will be charged to the purchaser.
- Gates will open to spectators a half hour prior to the start of the first game.
- Anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms including cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, headache, fatigue, diarrhea, muscle and body ache, congestion/runny nose, or loss of taste and/or smell must stay home. A symptom check and a temperature check should be done before a spectator leaves their house to attend a sporting event at SJJ.
- No one should be on school property that has experienced COVID-19 symptoms or that has tested positive in the past 10 days.
- All spectators are encouraged to wear masks and social distance regardless of vaccination status.
- At-risk parents, grandparents, siblings, and others who are vulnerable as result of illness should take additional precautions and are urged to wear a mask and social distance.
- There will be no tickets sold at the gate. All tickets will be sold online.
- No congregating before, during, or after the game.
- Gates will open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled events.
- No food or drink will be allowed to be brought in.
- No re-entry.
- All spectators, including player’s families, must exit the gym immediately following the conclusion of the game. No congregating is allowed before or after the game.
Any spectator that does not cooperate with any of the above recommendations will be asked to leave.
There are 10 comp tickets available for your administration/coaches using the passcode CCCAdmin. We will also have three reserved parking spaces available for your administration in the reserved parking lot. Please provide the names for reserved parking, as well as your rosters, at your convenience.
Lady Ironmen vs. Lady Raiders Monday 11/29
- Go to the WGH online ticketing URL: https://wghathletics.org/event-tickets OR scan the Q.R. code on the back.
- Find the event. Click on “buy tickets”.
- Input your passcode (provided by coach or Athletic Director)
- Select the number of tickets ( max. of 4). Click “check out”.
- At the top, click the log in with VNN button. Create an account (if you do not have a previous account). You must have an email address. Follow the screen prompts. You may not see this button if you have already created an account and saved it on your device.
- Input payment and contact information. Note: There is a $1 ticket fee and 2.5% credit card fee per ticket.
- Click “submit order”.
- Your tickets will be sent to your email address. You can use your smartphone or a printed copy of the ticket to be scanned at the gate. Note: Do not make extra copies of your ticket(s) due to once an initial ticket is scanned the bar code is now obsolete.
- Fans must sit in designated rows. There are no reserved seats. The wearing of masks is mandatory.
- Tickets will go on sale 48 hours prior to the game.
Reminder: There are no ticket sales at the game. Tickets are being sold ON-LINE only! Students not in high school are not permitted to attend games without an adult and must be supervised by the adult during the game.
Lady Ironmen vs. Lady Mustangs Tuesday 11/23
All tickets are available online only at: https://mapleschools.
Facial Coverings are required for all Fans
Senior Citizens 65 and older are free with a photo ID
Children 6 and under are free with an adult
Mustang seating capacity is 400 per their BOE, there are no codes to purchase tickets
Players not in the game are required to wear facial coverings on the bench, coaches will enforce this.
Please have your team bring their own water bottles. We do have filling stations on-site for bottle refills.
We will have concessions available at this game for fans, so no outside food or beverage is permitted into the facility.
The entrance to that parking lot is located next to residential address 16481 Broadway Ave, Maple Heights, OH 44137. This parking lot (A) will give your team the closest access to the main entrance of the high school. Parents should park in that lot as well. A second entrance to that lot is located next to residential address 5431 Lee Rd, Maple Heights, OH 44137. Please let your fans know that in order to ensure the safety of all parties involved in the contest, our security team does require that all fans pass through a metal detector prior to entering the gym.
TICKET PRICES FOR JV/V BASKETBALL AND WRESTLING
CCC STUDENTS WITH THEIR CCC ID: $2.00
MASKS MUST BE WORN FOR ALL INDOOR ATHLETIC EVENTS