IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING CALCUTTA AUCTION
CALCUTTA AUCTION PREVIEW – MARCH 25, 2020
- On Friday, March 27th at noon, we will launch our 2020 Calcutta auction via online bidding;
- This year’s auction is more important than ever as we face the challenges from the COVID-19 virus, and the devastating effect it is having on our CCC students and their families. The majority of our students’ parents/guardians work in industries that are virtually shut down by this pandemic, making their ability to make their tuition payments nearly impossible.
- 100% of the proceeds from Calcutta benefit tuition assistance. In fact, you can make a donation as soon as you log into the site. Don’t want to log in? visit: https://www.
- What can you do? You can participate in this year’s Calcutta auction.
- Log on to https://ccchs2020.ggo.bid/
- Create an account and BID
- The online auction will be open beginning Friday at noon and will shut down, Sunday at 7 pm.
- We will contact you to arrange delivery of your auction items (if applicable) once Governor DeWine’s shelter in place orders are lifted.
- Preview our exciting auction offerings beginning TODAY.